SUMMER MUST READ: No Go Zones: How Sharia Law Is Coming to a Neighborhood Near You
Breitbart London Editor-in-Chief, Raheem Kassam's new book, No Go Zones, provides readers with an in-depth investigation of some of the most radicalized neighborhoods throughout the West. While the mainstream media and politicians turn a blind eye to no go zones, Kassam exposes dangers of this growing problem.
Via Regnery: Kassam goes into Islamic areas you might not even know existed—communities, neighborhoods, and whole city districts from San Bernardino, California, (a No Go Zone of the mind) to Hamtramck, Michigan (essentially an Islamic colony in the Midwest); from Malmö, Sweden, to the heart of London, England—where infidels are unwelcome, Islamic law is king, and extremism grows.
In No Go Zones, Kassam reveals the shocking invasion of Islamic extremism the media isn’t telling you about, including:
• How in No Go Zones a blind eye is being turned to polygamy, female genital mutilation, sexual assault, segregation, and even honor killings
• Why Muslim ghettos in the West aren't the equivalent of Little Italy or Chinatown, but a serious cultural and political threat
• How the welfare state actually funds and supports a Muslim subculture of resentment
• How to identify extremist mosques
• A matter of numbers: how mass migration could transform Europe into a Muslim-dominated continent within our own lifetimes
• The alarming speed at which No Go Zones are coming to America