**RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA....WHERE WILL IT LEAD?
**WILL MUELLER RECUSE HIMSELF? AT WHAT POINT DOES HE GET QUESTIONED?
**WAS THE MANAFORT INDICTMENT ON TAX EVASION AND FARA FILINGS A DISTRACTION?
**CLINTONS MEET PODESTA, FOLLOWED BY PODESTA STEPPING DOWN FROM LOBBYING FIRM
**CONSUMER CONFIDENCE UP, AS CONGRESS PROMISES TO DELIVER ON TAX BILL
4:00 PM ET - Newt Gingrich, author of the new novel Vengeance, is here to discuss his op-ed on the Clintons and their Uranium One.
Meanwhile, while serving as Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton was also overseeing a laundry list of U.S.-Russian initiatives and dealings.
Among other things, she served on the Committee on Foreign Investment, where she voted in favor of President Obama’s approval of the sale of Uranium One, a Canadian business, to a state-owned Russian nuclear energy outfit. At the time, the Canadian company controlled 20 percent of the U.S. uranium reserves.
Before the sale was approved, a Kremlin-linked bank that supported the deal paid Bill Clinton $500,000 for a 90-minute speech in Moscow to promote the Uranium One’s stock. Bill then met personally with Vladimir Putin. All the while, people linked with Uranium One – and its previous incarnation UrAsia – reportedly paid the Clinton Foundation $145 million in donations.
You can’t make this stuff up, and while the news media continues to acknowledge the facts, they still claim there is no foul play on behalf of the Clintons in terms of the uranium deal. The Media Research Center found that the ABC, NBC, and CBS evening shows have “spent only 3 minutes and 1 second on the Clinton Foundation scandal in more than two years.” (h/t Fox News)
4:30PM ET - Congressman Ron DeSantis of Florida, he is a member of the Freedom Caucus and is a part of the House Oversight Committee that will be interviewing the FBI informant at the center of this Uranium One and Fusion GPS scandal.
Although the mainstream media has spent so much time on allegations about the Trump campaign colluding with the Russians on the presidential elections, which has produced no hard evidence, the latest scandals show Democrats did have connections with Russians, Republican Florida Congressman Ron DeSantis told Fox News' "Fox & Friends" on Wednesday.
DeSantis was speaking about reports Democrats and Hillary Clinton's campaign paid for research into the so-called Trump dossier on collusion with Russia. He was also referencing that House Intelligence Committee announced an investigation into the Obama administration's decision to allow Russia to acquire access to 20 percent of North America's uranium supply, after the company going up for sale contributed to the Clinton Foundation, and after Russia paid Bill Clinton to deliver a speech.
DeSantis, who is a member of the House Oversight Committee, said what has helped expose these alleged Democratic scandals is "the knowledge of the existence of a confidential FBI informant who was working in this Russian uranium community in Washington helping them basically peddle influence. He realized this was illegal. He went to the FBI at the very beginning, and they wanted him to stay in the game and be a confidential informant."
5:00PM ET - Ed Klein, Investigative reporter and author of the new book, All Out War: The Plot to Destroy Trump, is here with some bombshell news on Hillary and the Russian dossier. He makes the following exclusive declarations on today’s show:
1. According to a senior Clinton campaign strategist, who worked for Hillary in both her 2008 and 2016 presidential bids, Hillary personally authorized her campaign chairman, John Podesta, to launch the project that became known as the Trump dossier.
2. Hillary approved Podesta’s decision to pay for the dossier by funneling millions of dollars through Marc Elias, the lawyer who represented both the Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee. (Podesta denied having any knowledge of the arrangement during a Congressional interview while he was sitting next to Marc Elias.)
3. When the dossier was delivered to the Clinton campaign by Fusion GPS in the late spring of 2016, Hillary read it and “was thrilled by the salacious content,” the campaign strategist said.
4. A number of top-ranking people on Hillary’s campaign staff, including communications director Jennifer Palmieri, were involved in leaking the dossier to the media.
5. They knew, as did Hillary, that the dossier was based on interviews conducted by former British spy Christopher Steele with untrustworthy Russian operatives who were working on behalf of the Kremlin’s secret intelligence service.
6. Nonetheless, according to the campaign strategist, Hillary referred to the dossier as her “secret weapon” that would “blow Trump out of the water.”
In this book, investigative reporter Ed Klein reveals EXCLUSIVE INTEL on the Left’s Villainous Conspiracy to take down the President of the United States.
“In America, you are entitled to your own opinion,” Klein writes. “But you are not entitled to overthrow the democratically elected president of the United States and inflict irreparable damage on our country. That, however, is what Donald Trump’s enemies on the Left and Right are doing. Through a variety of underhanded tactics—lies, leaks, obstruction, and violence—they are working to delegitimize President Trump and drive him from office before he can drain the swamp and take away their power.”