13 DAYS UNTIL THE MIDTERM ELECTIONS 11/6/2018
**SUSPICIOUS PACKAGES APPEAR AT OFFICIALS HOMES CAUSING EVACUATIONS
**DEMS WHO CALLED FOR VIOLENCE AND DIVISIVENESS NOW POINT THE FINGER
**TRUMP IS TO BLAME EVEN THOUGH LIBERAL MOBS HAVE THREATENED MANY
**WHERE WAS THE COVERAGE FOR THE ATTACKS AGAINST REPUBLICANS?
**CNN, HILLARY, SOROS TARGETED – MAXINE WATERS AND WASSERMAN SCHULTZ
4:05 PM ET – NYPD Commissioner Bernie Kerik, author of The Grave Above the Grave was Commissioner of the city of New York, and Dan Bongino, former Secret Service Agent, and author of Spygate talk about the number of suspicious packages and attacks happening today. The White House has already condemned these attacks:
White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders on Wednesday condemned the “attempted violent attacks” against former President Obama and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton after authorities intercepted potential explosive devices that had been mailed to their homes.
In a statement, Sanders called the attempted attacks “despicable” and the perpetrators “cowards,” saying U.S. law enforcement agencies are investigating the incidents.
“We condemn the attempted violent attacks recently made against President Obama, President Clinton, Secretary Clinton, and other public figures,” Sanders said.
Later, Sanders said President Trump and other administration officials were closely monitoring the “ongoing situation,” including threats made to CNN.
4:30 PM ET – Sean Spicer, Senior Advisor & Spokesman, America First Action, former White House Press Secretary for the Trump Administration and author of The Briefing: Politics, The Press, and The President talks about the migrant caravan and the midterm elections. Joining him is Kris Kobach who has penned a piece on the current migrant caravan, he is the elected Secretary of State of Kansas. An expert in immigration law and policy, he co-authored the Arizona SB-1070 immigration law and represented in federal court the 10 ICE agents who sued to stop Obama’s 2012 DACA executive amnesty. He is currently a candidate for governor in Kansas. Two main points in the op-ed:
1. This is a new form of illegal immigration. For years it has been small groups sneaking in during the dead of night. Now it’s a giant group traveling with the media in tow, DEMANDING entry.
2. This is also a consequence of our welfare state giving $134 billion every year to illegal aliens. As Milton Friedman observed: “You can’t have open immigration and a welfare state.”
5:05 PM ET – James O’Keefe, Founder of Project Veritas, strikes again and this time in North Dakota. Heidi Heitkamp is in the hot seat this time; some of the big takeaways from the video:
Senator Heitkamp will be “Super Liberal” if Re-Elected, Campaign Masks Views from Press and Voters, “doesn’t poll well here.”
• Heitkamp Digital Director: “she’d probably be bolder” Once Re-Elected
• Running Away from Obama: Campaign Staff hides Obama Merch from Press, Need to Appear Moderate
• Heitkamp Campaign Deliberately Vague on Support for Border Wall
• Senate Staff Assistant: “If the country moved further to the left,
[Heitkamp] would move to the left.”
• Campaign Organizer: Pressure Trump with Impeachment if “we get the Senate back”
5:30 PM ET – Brandon Straka, is a gay conservative who is leading a march in DC this weekend to encourage other former Democrats to Walk Away from a party that does not care about them. He is speaking out and has been, about a party that uses groups of people as pawns during election season. Joining him is Buzz Patterson, who carried the nuclear football under President Clinton and is the author of Dereliction of Duty: an Eyewitness Account of How Bill Clinton Compromised America’s National Security.